Powerwrap COVID-19 Update
We would like to provide you and an update on Powerwrap’s operations in the current COVID-19 environment.
For some weeks now the team at Powerwrap have been running through it’s Business Continuity Planning (BCP) to ensure the consistent and reliable delivery of service to you and your investor clients.
The Powerwrap team
Teams are currently working both remotely and onsite, with the ability to move to full-offsite operations with staff working from home as and when required. Please continue to make any calls to Powerwrap using our existing numbers.
• With the markets being extremely volatile at present, we appreciate how important it is to have confidence in our trading capabilities and ability to execute. At present the Intermediary Desk is operating as normal and managing the volumes we are seeing.
• Our Payments team is operating as usual and the existing cut-offs for payments remain unchanged.
• The Client Services and Onboarding teams are standing by and ready to assist with any new account opening and queries.
• The Reporting team is operating as normal and can be contacted for any reporting queries.
• Your Relationship and Account Managers continue to be your key point of contact outside Hive.
Powerwrap partners and suppliers
We are in regular contact with our suppliers and can confirm each party has and is enacting their BCP plans to ensure continuity of service. We will continue to work closely with these parties to ensure operational continuity for you and your clients.
Changes to existing processes and procedures in the current environment
Currently there is nothing you need to do differently when it comes to your interactions with Powerwrap. We are actively monitoring the situation as it develops; should there be a change to the way we work with you we will let you know.
We will continue to provide you with regular updates as we move forward.
Please stay safe and well.