George Deligiannis | Head of Distribution at Newmark Capital
We are delighted to announce Newmark Hardware Trust has been added to the platform to form part of our direct property income producing investment options.
The Hardware Trust offers investors the opportunity to invest in four A-grade, high-profile properties. Well located in strong fast-growing local economies with access to excellent transport options. The buildings are well leased to national blue-chip businesses including Bunnings, Officeworks, JB Hi Fi underpinning the stable and secure rental income returns.
Introducing the Newmark Hardware Trust
- Open-ended unlisted property trust investing in real property
- Established track record delivering 15% total return per annum since trust inception to February 20192
- Over 85% of the Trust’s income is underpinned by Bunnings
- Fixed annual rent reviews of 3.00 – 4.00%
- Geographically diversified multi asset trust
- Delivering strong, consistent long-term income distributions
- Daily applications
- Tax advantaged income component
- No entry and exit fees
- Capital growth potential
- Disciplined defensive investment strategy designed to reduce both market and specific risk
- The Product Disclosure Statement dated 12 February 2019 describes the fees, costs and risks.
- Lonsec Research
This Trust is suited to
- Investors seeking consistent income
- Investors seeking tax effective income
- SMSFs – Ideal for investors managing their own retirement
- Investors wanting access to a diversified portfolio of unlisted Australian property
Newmark has a 5 year track record of successfully managing the portfolio
- Strong history of tenant retention
- 15.0% per annum total return since inception2
- Ongoing asset management activity to ensure future competitiveness
1. Warragul is under development with an indicative value of $50.9M on completion mid 2020.
2. Performance is based on original fully paid Units at $1.00. Past performance is not indicative of future performance. Fund inception 2014.
About Newmark Capital
Newmark Capital Limited is an experienced property funds management business that manages approximately $975 million of real estate assets under management on behalf of wholesale and retail investors. Newmark Capital is an active property investment manager with a concentrated focus on income and has been investing on behalf of its clients in commercial real estate since 2011.
For further information call George Deligiannis, Head of Distribution at Newmark Capital on 03 9820 3344.
Newmark Capital Limited ACN 126 529 690 AFSL No. 319372 (“Newmark Capital”) is the responsible entity of the Newmark Hardware Trust ARSN 161 274 111 (“Trust”) Newmark Capital has not considered the investment objectives, financial circumstances or particular needs of any particular recipient. You should consider your own financial situation, objectives and needs and obtain professional advice. Past performance is not indicative of future performance. You should read the Product Disclosure Statement dated 15 February 2019 (as updated or replaced) before making an investment decision relating to the Trust. Forward-looking statements involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions which are beyond the control of Newmark Capital and are not guarantees of future performance.