Powerwrap Limited has announced the launch of Tickr, a revolutionary service to empower and incubate financial advisers and adviser groups.
Tickr is a turnkey service for wealth adviser groups seeking to establish and grow their own business, rather than be aligned to any large corporate or financial institution. Powerwrap CEO Will Davidson said, “Tickr helps advisers overcome the barriers they often find daunting and time-consuming, from sourcing office premises and establishing the technology platform and back office, to obtaining the required licences.
“Tickr frees advisers up to concentrate on what they do best — advising and managing their clients’ money.”
Mr Davidson said Tickr had been established in response to changes in the industry, which is seeing advisers increasingly break away from the major banks.
“Powerwrap has a strong track record in attracting advisers from these businesses, who have used Powerwrap to accelerate their growth into some of the best-known boutique advisory businesses in Australia,” he said.
“Tickr broadens Powerwrap’s service offering and makes it even more attractive for these groups.
Tickr’s features include
- Premises — Modern CBD offices with 24 hour access, privacy and security
- Platform — Powerwrap’s innovative platform with access to the broadest range of investments and products globally, as well as administration and reporting
- Trading — a full service DMA/intermediary desk to support all direct asset trades
- Licencing -licensing to enable an easy and compliant transition to being an adviser, or support for advisers to obtain their own Australian Financial Services Licence.
- Back office — a complete range of business support functions.
Mr Davidson said advisers could select some or all of the services being offered through Tickr. “It is completely up to the advisers to choose the suite of services that suits their business model,” he said. “Powerwrap’s proposition is to allow advisers an easy, commercial transition to a business model of choice, achieving immediate efficiencies and accelerating the growth of their practice. “Tickr provides them with an instant, turnkey solution.”
“Tickr also provides Powerwrap with a springboard to expand our client base and provide organic growth for the future,” Mr Davidson said.